Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New direction for the blog?

Well, this is post 141 on my blog. Thats in about 4 real months of solid blogging so i am averaging a little over a post a day. And after this period of time, i think its a good idea to reflect on what i have been writing about. After originally getting into a much more argumentative discussion with Madcow (aka Kent, who thought he would play off of the nick name i got from my sister 5 years ago), it has been much more of an informative posting site since then. I do try to give my impressions of news and stories, and do my best to supply actual fact. Nothing annoys me more than people who make accusations that are reputed to be true but are based on bluster and opinion. Or just plain wrong information, like mistaking a IFC for a Tank.

So where do I go from here? Thats something that i am not sure of at the moment and am working on deciding. I am going to keep talking about different current events and let ya'll see what i think of many of the main stream news sources. However I think i will try to limit the amout of posts that i make in regard to that stuff and while i will continue to be as complete as I can, I think i will try to make singular long posts or very short posts. Not the 5 good sized ones a day.

Also, there will probably be several other posts on different subjects. The first of these is going to beer, as often as I can. Its pretty sad that there isnt more posts on beer but i don't get to go out much anymore to get odd beers. Its usually the more same ones. So thats a little sad but I will do my best. Shaving, if you cant tell, has become one of my more favorite things to talk about lately. Since its becoming more interesting and important, thats gonna be high volume posting. Other than that, probably up to my whims of the moment. If there is anything that interests anyone who reads this, and I find it interesting, then i'll probably write about that too. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home