Thursday, February 23, 2006

Beer did you say?!?

So I like beer, and Nicks has beer, somehow i seemed to forget this till lately. Don't ask me how as i don't know. Anyway, i am coming back to there more and more often. Went last nite and had a pair of delicous pints. First was a black and tan, expertly poured by Andy who had the guiness come out of the tap so slowly that there was no mixing at all. Awesome pour. Then i had a Highland Oatmeal Porter that was more than slightly delicious. Havn't had it in a while for sure. Then me and Jamie tried to decide what beer we would drink if we could only drink one kind forever more. I didn't think that hard as i pick the Yeungling as its the best all purpose beer. You can drink it anyway and at any time. I think that its going to be likely that next beer there will be the red hook, i am becoming more a bitter man lately, as far as beer goes at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home