Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm Back

Well, break is over so i will start to have time to put up more posts on interesting stories and sorting through the news for important and silly things. Hope i can do better than last year. My schedule is pretty good for anyone who doesn't know it. I am off every monday and friday. And wednesday i have rifle shooting from 230-5 and international diplomacy from 615-930. Tuesday and Thursdays suck though. Straight from 8-630 every one and the only good class is Yoga. Yeah Yoga. It should be fun.

Anyway i had an amusing musing this early afternoon when i walked in the library. I saw a bunch of people reading textbooks and novels, they all looked like freshmen and sophomores, and i thought to myself, "most of these people will be reading the same spot 1 week before exams because they slacked" And its so true cause i saw it last month. Funny eh?

So with a brief glance, it looks like, Sharon, Alito, and Iran are gonna be the big news stories right now. I will try to get up some good stuff on them by tomorrow at the latest. I should have something on Alito today cause the hearings are going on and they are pretty interesting from a few standpoints. If anyone has anything else that they want me to post on or that looks interesting, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home